A Short History: The Whiz Freedom was born out of another product the
Whiz Cleancatch - an in vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical device which
automatically captures a mid stream urine sample for pathology examination.
Prior to begining the clinical trails for Whiz Midstream ethic approval
permission from the Authorities had to be obtained. At this meeting,
the Chair of the Ethic Committee Board conversationally said as a doctor
she is caught in traffic jams - can Jbol Ltd invent a solution for this.
And so we did. It was a long long process with so many issues such as
re-useable or disposable, shape, hygiene etc. We believe we have now
developed the best and most hygienic urine director - it is the first
and only one that is hydrophobic and anti-bacterial.
Below is a check list of some of the Features of the Whiz Freedom.
As we are always open to customer comments to improve our product please
tell us about any other feature we should consider. No other urine director
can offer all this level of hygiene and customer convenience.
- High Quality: leak free and made from
medical grade thermo plastic elastomer.
- Hygienic: impregnated with anti bacterial
and anti fungal and anti microbial agents.
- Self-cleansing: hydrophobically enhanced
- Proven: Lily shape clinically tested by
over 1400 women, now used by tens of thousands of women around the
- Approved: CE marked, FDA approved and
available on the NHS.
- Dependable: will not overflow, leak or
cause splash back.
- Discreet: easily folds into a pocket or
- Reassuring: preserves freedom and dignity.
- Eco friendly: re-usable.
- Value for money: re-usable.
- Versatile: Simple to use anywhere at anytime.
- Essential: a contemporary necessity for
Technical Specification Sheet - Available on Request
The World's First Antibacterial and Hydrophobic Urine Director for Leisure Use and for Mobility Impaired Users.